Great Idea!! I stopped posting on NWA Rant and raves. I am the crazy cat lady. I was so sick of my posts being flagged. Even my nice posts were deleted. I just went elsewhere. I hope all the fun rant and ravers jump over.
well here its a different place where people can share. It would be nice to have several raves where people just say good things. I have to say that I do enjoy outback steak house in springdale and ruby tuesdays in fayettville...
ok smart person I spelled it just like you did in the comment you left but now just now I got the good old yellow pages out and the correct spelling is fayetteville. You remind me of my sister the teacher I bet your a woman? am I right or wrong about that one? Hey really thanks for pointing this out to me you know us arkansas natives are kinda of s l o w esp. the ones that graduated from farmington
No, I'm far form being a woman, my friend. I honestly think it's great you've setup a web site for Fayetteville Rants & Raves...however, you'd got to look at your presentation. If you can't do something simple like spell Fayetteville correctly, people will think this site is a joke and won't come back. It's not about being grammatically correct all the time, but rather it's about making a good impression. That's all. And graduating from Farmington isn't a bad thing at all. Brandon Marcello, who graduated from there in 2003 or so, has been a good friend of mine for years.
Great Idea!! I stopped posting on NWA Rant and raves. I am the crazy cat lady. I was so sick of my posts being flagged. Even my nice posts were deleted. I just went elsewhere. I hope all the fun rant and ravers jump over.
ReplyDeleteThanks for setting this up I hope it works!
Doesn't look like anyone took the bait...I'm beginning to think NWA is just a bunch of ol fuddy duds. :-)
ReplyDeletewell here its a different place where people can share. It would be nice to have several raves where people just say good things. I have to say that I do enjoy outback steak house in springdale and ruby tuesdays in fayettville...
ReplyDeleteI guess no one else is coming? Maybe they didn't want to sign up. blogger can be a pain to get started.
ReplyDeleteThanks for trying though.
One might be me prone to think more highly of this site if you spelled Fayetteville correctly. Wow....
ReplyDeletere: OK OK I changed it are you happy now? LOL I guess I type to fast. thanks :->
ReplyDeleteDouble check it again, my friend. :-) The third time is the charm...
ReplyDeleteok smart person I spelled it just like you did in the comment you left
ReplyDeletebut now just now I got the good old yellow pages out and the correct spelling is fayetteville. You remind me of my sister the teacher I bet your a woman? am I right or wrong about that one? Hey really thanks for pointing this out to me you know us arkansas natives are kinda of s l o w esp. the ones that graduated from farmington
No, I'm far form being a woman, my friend. I honestly think it's great you've setup a web site for Fayetteville Rants & Raves...however, you'd got to look at your presentation. If you can't do something simple like spell Fayetteville correctly, people will think this site is a joke and won't come back. It's not about being grammatically correct all the time, but rather it's about making a good impression. That's all. And graduating from Farmington isn't a bad thing at all. Brandon Marcello, who graduated from there in 2003 or so, has been a good friend of mine for years.
ReplyDelete